Long Term Disability
Nobody plans to be disabled. The financial consequences of disability can be devastating. That’s why protecting the ability to work and earn an income is a vital and appreciated component of a complete employee benefits program.
We’ve got you covered. With more than 20 years of Group Disability experience, Horizon Benefits offers a comprehensive line of flexible disability programs that enable employers to build the coverage that’s right for them and their employees.
Focusing on ability. Horizon Benefits Long Term Disability (LTD) insurance focuses on:
- The employee’s ability to earn an income
- Reducing employer costs
- Helping employees return to work as early as possible.
- Range of benefit, elimination period and duration options
- Definition of disability focuses on the employee’s ability to earn an income rather then the inability to perform specific job functions
- No “total” disability required; employee may work while satisfying elimination period
- Work Incentive that allows replacement of up to 100% of pre-disability earnings
- Rehabilitation Incentive
- Family Care Expense Benefit
- Complete disability coverage with integrated STD plans